Notes for this version: New features/fixes in version 2 include:
- New graphics, completely new style.
- New keyboard (danzeff, see danzeff.txt for usage information).
- You can rename contacts.
- Less crashes!
- Works on the new eLoader!
- Contact list scrolls automatically.
- New MSG popup.
- When logging into Wifi/Bitlbee, there is more feedback.
Notes for this version: - Improve IR keyboard handler, it's now usable everywhere (menus & window) !
NOTE: NOT PIKEY COMPATABLE
Notes for this version: - Add iso 8859-1 font/characters compatibility (useful for french, spanish, german etc ... )
- Add modified version of Danzeff Keyboard with iso 8859-1 characters
- Code cleaning
Notes for this version: - add simple splash screen and fix video black screen issue
- bug fix with latin characters (iso8859-1 characters are now
set by default in bitlbee configuration)
- fix in network name resolution (it hangs sometimes,
so back to original name resolution stuff)
Notes for this version: This version is only for people encountering name resolution and bitlbee connection issue. I have added a simple workaround to specify timeout values used during connection process (see afkim.cfg configuration file to change default values).
Notes for this version: In this new version of afkim you can specify in afkim.cfg file the public Bitlbee server / port you want to connect to. The afkim.cfg file try now to connect you to im.codemonkey.be when using a new account (you have to rename or remove the bitlbee.cfg file first).